Friday, January 29, 2010

Rolywa Revamped!

I’ve decided to revamp this blog so it’s more about my life than about the random things I think about on a daily basis like the older one was. That is not to say it won’t be random, but I am going to try not to have posts about songs lyrics or my television or music obsessions, and if I do, I will try to have those posts relate more to my life. We’ll see if I can do it! I figured since I am going to have a master’s degree and will be moving on my own “officially” for the first time ever (not counting college when I didn’t have to pay for everything), I can chronicle my journey. Also, as an intern student and surely next year as a first year counselor, I should have some stories to tell! Also, for those interested, “Rolywa” is a nickname my best friend came up with in high school that is the first two letters of all three of my names- Robyn Lynn Walsh. I have many unusual nicknames- Ro, Roro, Robespierre, Robenstein, and Roro2go, but this one is the most used now and is my license plate too☺.
Post a Comment