Driving home from work today, I was thinking about the most annoying things to happen to you on a daily basis. Not very extreme things, but daily doldrums. Here they are (in no particular order):
1. Seeing a green light up ahead while driving but being stopped dead still in traffic.
2. Waking up and realizing it is not the weekend and that, yes, you have to go to work.
3. Being cold at work and not allowed to use a space heater.
4. Having your animals have accidents all over the house.
5. Getting excited about your favorite show being on, only to have the cable not work when it's time.
6. Having a bad hair day.
7. Lying about being sick to get out of something and then actually getting sick.
8. Getting in an accident (that is not your fault) on the way to work.
9. Having a million things to do at work and then something unexpected comes up making it a million and one.
10. Having fun plans canceled.
11. Thinking you have food, only to realize you don't.
12. Unexpected bills.
14. Stomach Aches (any day...anytime)
15. And in honor of tomorrow (fingers crossed this won't happen)...thinking you're going to get a snow day and then you actually don't
Add some of your own thoughts!