Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sarah Rose

This post is dedicated to my best friend, Sarah Rose Kasoff, who I have known since I was 7 (so 17 years), on her engagement last night to her boyfriend of 3.5 years, Zach Benjamin. This proposal was no surprise, but nonetheless an exciting and life-changing event for both of them. I know they are very excited to start the next chapter of their lives today, and I am excited to be a part of the next step!

I have found some pictures over the years of Sarah and I that I wanted to share...


My 9th birthday party- June 1995


Spanish Class in 8th grade- June 2000


My 16th Birthday- June 2002


Junior Year Prom- May 2003


AP Environmental Class- February 2004


Visiting Virginia Tech- November 2005


New Years 2006


Virginia Tech visit- August 2007


Sarah's 23rd Birthday- December 2008


Sarah's 25th Birthday- December 2010


Obviously, we have taken hundreds if not thousands of photos together (if you are facebook friends with me, you know that) but what's great is that even though we went to different colleges and she lives in D.C., whenever we meet up it feels like nothing no time has passed and nothing has changed. I still remember when she met Zach and how we would visit him even though he was just a "friend" for so long. I remember when they became "official" and how happy he made her. I am so happy and excited for her and hope that the next 17 years of our lives are spent being just as close as the first.

Congrats Sarah!
Post a Comment