Saturday, April 9, 2011

Famous Friends

I must admit, I have pretty cool friends.

I was minding my own business last Tuesday at the gym on the elliptical when I looked up from my magazine to the TV on the wall (one is always on ESPN) to find my friend in a Ford commericial! I literally screamed out (luckily, not many people were there at 3:00 in the afternoon) and then was completely confused- WHY HAD SHE NOT TOLD ME?! For a TV/Hollywood obsessed buff like me, this is a huge deal (I mean, you have to remember when I got on E! News from doing the "Talk Box" in Vegas, right? I FREAKED OUT)! Still wish that video was online...

Anyways, apparently she didn't tell really anyone, because she didn't know she would even get on, but here is her famous commercial (her part starts at 2:03):



Go Mallory!!!
Post a Comment