Friday, April 15, 2011

A Post of Other Posts

Today I have to pay homage to the tragedy that unfolded to my dear friends, neighbors and the community at Virginia Tech four years ago on 4/16/07. I have touched on this topic before, so I won’t go into it again. If you missed that post (or want to read it again), go here.
 
Also, in keeping up with posting other posts, a blog I follow had a great post the other day that really keeps in step with my views on social media. Check that out here.

And on an unrelated note, it’s finally my SPRING BREAK (after only 14 weeks since winter break, which was a torturous long time). These breaks make my job so much more enjoyable, I tell ya. I will be heading to NYC on Tuesday with my mom, so I will be MIA for a while, but, don’t worry, I will have plenty of pictures and stories to share when I get back. Happy spring until then!
 
 
 
Also, I finally got a haircut today after 8 months. And I got bangs. Holler.


Post a Comment