Saturday, August 20, 2011

Books I read this summer

Ahhhh summer breaks of endless vacations, relaxation, pool/beach time and reading. But that is all over for me as I am back to work on Monday. Here is a list of all the books I read this summer (not all chic lit, thank you). I starred the ones I recommend. If you want to know more about them, just send me a message in the comments section!

1. The Hunger Games series (read in June as school was ending)*
2. Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
3. Night Road by Kristin Hannah*
4. True Colors by Kristin Hannah
5. Summer Sisters by Kristin Hannah
6. Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
7. Bossypants by Tina Fey*
8. Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Bardnouin*
9. Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell*
10. Commencement by Courtney Sullivan*
11. In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan*
12. Eating Animals by Johnathan Foer*
13. What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell
14. If Only by Geri Halliwel (autobiography)*
15. Four Seasons in Rome by Anthony Doerr
16. Savannah Breeze by Mary Kay Andrews
17. Bubbles Unbound by Sarah Strohmeyer
18. Envy by Sandra Brown*
19. Chill Factor by Sandra Brown*
20. Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger* (chick lit, but a fun one)
21. Play Dirty by Sandra Brown*
Post a Comment