Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bad Moment

I just need to vent.
Sometimes it is just hard. You have nothing to complain about, nothing going awfully wrong, nothing stands out as some “awful moment,” yet nothing seems right. You feel lost, you are confused and for once it doesn’t have anything to do with anyone but yourself. 
Or maybe it’s just me.
I have been feeling “off” for the last few weeks. Nothing happened to trigger my feeling this way, it just sort of happened. And one of the things I am finding while I mope around and feel sad and lost is that everyone has been here, but it seems no one wants to talk about it.
Well, I do!
I want to talk about how I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing with my life or what I want to do or where I should go or why I can’t even enjoy the freakin’ gorgeous weather of fall or the company of great friends. I want to know why when I have so much good in my life it is easier to feel down and sad and sorry for myself than to be, not just content, but happy. I want to know when I lost the ability to live in the moment. When living by a schedule became more important than what life has to offer.
Can anyone relate?
I started this blog to connect with my friends and family about my random thoughts (if anyone even reads it) but also to my generation of twenty-something’s. So please, if anyone has advice for me, a twenty-five year old with what on paper should be a stress free, perfect life (reliable job that she enjoys, good finances, great friends) that is just bringing her down, please let me know. I don’t want to be one of those people who spend half their life waiting for it to start and then the other half wishing they could go back and live it.
Post a Comment