Friday, December 16, 2011

Know Yourself

I frequently go to www.psychology.com to see what new articles are coming out and what relates to me or my job. There is a thing called "The Happiness Project" that is chronicled on the website. The other day there was great video posted about how 'knowing yourself' is the first and most important step to happiness. I thought it was simple yet thought-provoking and just had to share it here:



Do you know yourself? Are you ok with recognizing things you don't like to do or aren't and being ok with it? I am still in the process of working on that, but I think it does make a huge difference as I come to terms with who I am, and I fully believe you have to know and love yourself before you can love someone else unconditionally.  There are so many things that I want to do on my own first before I feel I can be my full self and, in turn, be someone for someone else.
Post a Comment