Thursday, February 9, 2012

Decorating Diva?

It's easy to say that I am pretty PUMPED about moving to my very own condo.

I had the fun task of going furniture shopping last weekend with my mom because I need a new couch, loveseat and dining room table/chairs for my new place. We went to Ashley Furniture and almost walked away with every thing, but decided to think about it and look at more places. Well, when you know, you know, because we walked into Haverty's an hour later and I fell in love, no questions asked, with a living room couch, loveseat and table. Check out the couch (you can see the love seat in "related items") and the dining room table. I already have oak side tables, a coffee table and a big red chair that will be the accent color (I am looking for rugs, curtains and pillows that can bring the red in since the couches are tan).

Now I am in the process of looking at area rungs (8 by 10) for the living room and dining room (5 by 8). I also need to find a TV stand and entryway table (with drawers) where I can put keys and miscellaneous items. I am going to check out Garden Ridge/Home Goods tomorrow for some of those deals! But of course, if anyone has ideas about where to find pieces or how I can go about selling my old couch/loveseat (I am thinking craisglist!) let me know!
Post a Comment