Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weekend Tunes

I know I try to pride myself on not posting music/lyrics on here too much, but I heard a new song this week that I can't get out of my head. Yes, it is from "Glee," but the song is fabulous despite me hearing their version first:



I have my own opinion of the lyrics, but everyone can take away their own interpretation from it. I think it is great and was featured in a pretty powerful sequence on the show that otherwise is quickly becoming way too over the top.

Anyways, happy weekend to you all. I am spending it dog sitting Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings (overnight)/afternoons, which means my social life is dictated by the pooch. BUT that doesn't mean I don't get to grab some food with various friends and walk the "Oregon Trail" with my friend Emily (as she has dubbed it) to the local Starbucks! I still don't fully understand how people are ok with strangers staying the night in their home with their dog, but I am a cat person so obviously that is another world to me.
Post a Comment