Thursday, March 1, 2012

National Peanut Butter Lover's Day

Hi my name is Robyn, and I am addicted to peanut butter.
 
This day seriously exists. Ironically, as I was making dinner tonight and my lunch for tomorrow, I was thinking that I am a peanut butter addict and I didn't even know what today was. Literally, I eat peanut butter everyday and sometimes have it more than once a day. My weekend lunch is preztles dipped in peanut butter and if that is not what I have for lunch, it sometimes is a snack and/or dinner. And nothing is better than a bowl of cereal with a scoop of peanut butter on the side. Or a banana with peanut butter after a hard workout or apples dipped in peanut butter as a snack. And honey peanut butter is my drug. Seriously. I. Could. Eat. The. Whole. Jar.

You know that saying "If you were on a deserted island and could only bring one thing with you for the rest of your life to eat, what would it be?" (or maybe it is just me that has played this game). Mine would TOTALLY be peanut butter. I never get sick of it. I have to buy the all-natural kind just so I will eat it less since it is richer and harder to scoop. I also have an odd compulsion to make the peanut butter in the jar look smooth and not have knife/fork marks or divets. If it does not look smooth, I have to eat enough until it does (and usually this is aided by a finger or a spoon).

I think I need therapy. This national holiday is a drug.
Post a Comment