Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A New Hingley!

This past weekend one of my friends who I met my senior year of high school got married! I wish I had a scanned picture of her and I in high school, but you will have to leave that to your imagination! I was lucky enough to be a part of her wedding and had an absolute FABULOUS time. Friend weddings are the best- full of so many people you love and, obviously, a lot of laughs and great dancing. It makes me very excited for all the weddings coming up this summer and fall. I know I often lament about being a single in a world full of couples, but weddings are truly wonderful events full of love and laughter to share with special people. I am excited for many more to come!

My high school also had it's prom this weekend- here are the counselors!

 The bride and I circa 2006:)

 I think the bride wins the beauty award here, but we both have improved!:)

 A bridesmaid and I taking a break during the reception




Congrats Nicole!

Post a Comment