Friday, August 17, 2012

Books I Read This Summer #2

It's time for the annual 'Books I Read This Summer' list! I am going to try to do this every season because I am always reading, but for now here are the books I read this summer with stars next to the ones I recommend (and, yes, I read 8 books by the same author...she was perfect for summer!):

1. Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling*
2. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
3. Are you There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
4. Blinders by Malcolm Gladwell
5. Swapping Lives by Jane Green*
6. Sliding into Home by Kendra Wilkenson* (I really enjoyed this book)
7. The Right Address by Carrie Karasyov and Jill Kargman
8. Second Chances by Jane Green*
9. The End of Overeating by David Kessler
10. Bookends by Jane Green*
11. Promises to Keep by Jane Green
12. Mr. Maybe by Jane Green*
13. Babyville by Jane Green
14. Women and Money by Suze Orman*
15. Jemima J by Jane Green
16. Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
17. Lethal by Sandra Brown*

Message me in the comments section if you need any information or have any books you recommend!
Post a Comment