Tuesday, January 29, 2013

3 Years!

To all my dear readers, it is the 3 year anniversary of when I revamped this blog! Its true conception was the spring of 2008 while I was at UVA (albeit as a joke with my roommates), but it was neglected for a while before I took it upon myself to make blogging a bigger part of my life in January of 2010. Since then I have made friends in the blogging community, reconnected with old friends, and hit over 10,000 pageviews. So a BIG THANK YOU is in order to all my friends, family and readers I do not know for your encouragement, feedback and comments to this blog! I have really enjoyed opening up a window into my life (and all my random thoughts) for you all!

Please continue (or start) to message me or comment on posts- I love reading your comments, and I love to know who is reading:) If you have any topics you want me to post about, I am always open for suggestions!

Here's to 3 more years!



(My original room posting set-up)
Post a Comment