Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What I Did Over the Holidays

 Baked and decorated sugar cookies with my bro and his gf...

I



Took naps with the cat...
 

Went to the Chihuly Exhibit at VMFA on Christmas Eve...
 
.




Enjoyed the Christmas spirit with the cats...





Got hard cider from Nate with the potential to kill...
 

Witnessed the giving of a Tom Selleck poster from my dad to my mom (aka best gift of the year)...
 

Drove to Ohio in the snow...
 


Visited with my grandmom in Springfield... 
 
 (Gma and Gdad circa 1940's)

 (Three generations)

Saw more snow in Worthington...


Visited my moms parent's grave...




Saw my old house...
 

Hung out with cousins and their kids (including cute David here!)...
 

Drove back through the mountains to Virginia...
 

.... and celebrated New Years with friends!
 


Have a great start to the year getting back into the swing of things!

Post a Comment