Saturday, May 18, 2013

5.18.08

A college friend reminded me that today is the 5 year anniversary of when we graduated from the University of Virginia!

(Before Stephen Colbert was the Valedictory speaker)

Walking to bars at 7 AM with some great roomies:)

Mimosa's at Biltmore

PC '05!

My love, Cate!

Alpha Chi Omega's

The Rotunda with all the graduates before the processional

Happy:)

The Parentals

Brian had to rep the siblings since Nate was in New Zealand

Woot!

The day before graduation on the lawn- notice my right ankle is very swollen- I sprained it a few days before!
 

Seems so long ago and so recent at the same time. I guess we do all look a bit younger! I am excited to see so many of my great UVA friends at reunions in 3 weeks- a great tradition that brings back many alumni for a weekend of reliving college traditions. I will have to work on my alcohol tolerance before then!

Post a Comment