Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer (Weekends) Weddings

My wedding season is officially going full steam ahead! Last night was wedding number 2 of 9 I am attending this season (not counting 2 I will not be able to attend due to travel issues and another wedding on the same day)!  Sad:(!

I started off the weekend with a cookout at a friend's house celebrating the newest member of her family- baby dog Stewart (who loves me). And, yes, this is his full size. Buy me one now.

I love lap dogs almost as much as I love cats. Almost.

Friends and their pooches (with my awkward feet).

On Saturday after a day of pool managing and increasing my awesome lifeguard tan lines (but a tan nonetheless), we battled rain showers at the outdoor ceremony of my sorority sister, Sarah, and her now hubby, Simon! I did not take very many pictures because my friend Jess is the officially legit photographer, but I got some cute ones with some Alpha Chi's!

Bride and Groom exchanging vows in between rain showers.

Jess! It was a little humid.
My love Cate:)
Some former housemates.
Rainbow!

The food was amazing. I don't know why I keep trying to get myself to eat reasonable amounts at weddings. I go in with the best intentions but then there is cheese! and dates! and crackers! and spinach pot pies! and cake! and gelato! and I cannot say no! I love food. And dancing. The dancing was amazing, too.

I wish someone had a full length shot of my dress because I felt like 'Alice in Wonderland' with my poofy dress. One of my friends told me I looked like a precious, Betty Boop, baby doll! Haha. I will take it as a compliment. Though I was definitely feeling tightness in the tummy after all my eating:) Good thing I had 5 GREAT runs this week! The humidity has been down, so I was able to get a 5 and 6 miler in this week amongst my normal 3.1 quickies. Next week is not looking as promising.

Next week I am on to wedding #3!
Post a Comment