Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Oh, Baby!

So, on a rare day of not working/traveling/attending a wedding, after a tortuous 4 mile run (it was even at 6:30 AM...damn you humidity), I got to drive to Virginia Beach to visit this cutie pie:

Baby Andrew!
Being awkward with a baby. I don't know what to do with these things.
Ignore my tan/hair/no makeup face and focus on the cuteness beside me!

Nicole is my first close friend to have a baby, who was born only two days after my own birthday, on June 12th (we our linked forever by our sign- yay Gemini's)! I slightly freaked out when I found out she was expecting since she is my first friend to create another human (we can't be this old yet, right?!), but I have wrapped my head around this whole child rearing process for people my age and am so happy and excited for her and her hubby! He is almost 1 month old and is the cutest baby boy I have seen in a while! He even let me hold him, and speaking from someone with no infant experience, I successfully didn't kill him (though the head holding thing is a bit awkward), and we got along just fine. He approves of me since he proceeded to poop and spit up whilst I was holding him with no problem (thankfully, I came away clean). I think that means we have bonded.

Such a natural!

Friends and a kid!
Posin'
Nicole is so laid back, and it was so nice to catch up with her and hold baby Andrew for the afternoon. I am excited to watch him grow and see what his personality will be like. Nicole and I are already planning fun things we can do with him!

Congrats again to Nic and Dan:)
Post a Comment