Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Traveling Fool!

I will be MIA for the next week and a half or so due to traveling! I always kick myself that I do the bulk of my traveling in the heat of July as opposed to late June when I usually really want a break due to school ending and the weather being a little cooler, but timing doesn't always work in the most ideal ways. This weekend I am heading to NYC for a sorority sister's Bachelorette party (in addition to a day or so of my own sightseeing- first time in NYC in the summer!) and then I train it back to Richmond to pick up my car, switch bags and head straight to the Outer Banks! A wedding (and interview- more on this later if it goes well) will bring me back (and forth...ugh) before my family's house rental is up, but I have already upped my risk of skin cancer this summer, so I think it will all be ok (the drive is only 3 hours). Then I am basically done until my bro's wedding in northern Virginia in August, but that is in state, so it doesn't really count:) I love traveling, if you can't tell, but driving a lot (especially back and forth) does stress me out, so I am not as calm as I usually am before a trip. However, I already have trips planned for September, November (?), April and next July on the books! Woot woot!

If you think of me on any given day during this time period (because I know you will...), imagine me sweating, eating, drinking, shopping, walking, running or laying in the sun (all while slightly stressed about my finances). That about sums it up.

Catch you later!
Post a Comment