Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wahoo Wedding

Ladies and gentleman, I am only one wedding away from the end of the 2013 wedding season (yup, 8 of 9 weddings have quickly come and gone) and, if it is anything like this past weekend's wedding, it will go out with a bang!

Yesterday I watched my college friends Colleen and TJ tie the knot! (This is the same college group of friends that was at this wedding in 2010). It was a wonderful day with great friends, food, booze and dancing (duh). It took place at the Cathedral in the heart of VCU with a little break (and hotel lobby boozing) before the reception at the historic John Marshall Hotel in downtown RVA.

Don't worry, I have pictures (though I didn't document as well as I normally do).

Beautiful church!

Beautiful couple inside and out!

(Notice the orange and blue UVA theme)

Crazy Katie.

See?

OMGmynewfavoriteguyever, Spencer.

Wahoowa!

Selfy

Shannon and Whitney

RVA girls and former 2nd year roomies:)!

Big congrats to Colleen and TJ! Great party:)


(I am also officially done working at the pool- it closed today :) !!!!)
Post a Comment