Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014!

I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve and are ready for a fresh start in the New Year!

As I have said, 2013 was neither good nor bad for me...nothing major happened but nothing awful either. I did complete some running goals (two half marathons!) and traveled to new places (Spain!), but other than that life was pretty standard. Hopefully 2014 will only get better and the new job should be a big part of that:).

Last night I celebrated the end of the year at my friend Brooke's house. I didn't take many pictures but you can look below!

Some ladies

The yellow suite had to make an appearance.

Tawny and I...in 2014
I had to bust out a similar picture at New Year's a few years back to compare my "aging."
Me and my friend Meredith New Year's 2009...notice the outfit. Do I look older now?
I can see some new lines on my face, but I think I look pretty much the same (despite the lighting making me look paler this year).

Best idea ever: Everyone putting their predictions about 2014 in a jar and then reading them at midnight- hysterical!

Also, did I tell you all that I got an iPod Touch for Christmas??!! It is an amazing toy and I am loving instagram and all the apps. I had a lot of fun last night posting and reading people's updates. So much better than facebook! Luckily I get all the benefits of a smartphone without the increased monthly bill:)  

Enjoy your day!
Post a Comment