Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday- Shamrock Style

I ran my 3rd half marathon this weekend in Virginia Beach!

I hung with baby Andrew...
Explored the boardwalk on a beautiful afternoon!

Previewed the last .5 mile of the race!

Checked out Neptune right by the finish line...

Loved watching Andrew loving the wind...

...and I couldn't resist taking cute pictures of him.

Successfully finished the 13.1 miles on a chilly Sunday morning!


Repped OSU at the finish even though they lost....

And then relaxed after a delicious lunch...and got tired:)

I did not end up PR'ing- missed my best by only 7 seconds- and ended up dealing with painful blisters through the whole race (which is what I get by not getting new socks and shoes), but it was a fun weekend! I think my next half will be a little more leisure:) My knees will probably thank me for that.

Next up- Monument 10k on March 29th! Spring race season is in full swing!

Post a Comment