Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day in the Life

Hey there! As my students have been saying all day,' It's Tuesday?!'

I have not done a 'day in the life' post in a while, so I figured I would catch up. I love reading these from other people's blogs, so I figured I would give it a go for those very few that are interested on here:) This was my life yesterday...

6:05 Wake up! This entails getting dressed, feeding the cat and scooping the litter box.

6:30 Head to my friends' house to let their dog out before work.

6:40 Head to work.

7:00 Pull in and begin the day (which always involves a few cups of coffee first thing)!  I won't bore you with the details of work, but it involved some counseling and related duties :)

Wearing my new shirt from the Williamsburg Outlets this weekend! Thank you LOFT!

8:30 Make oatmeal.

11:00 Eat peanut butter and jelly sandwich and pretzels (I eat lunch in stages).

12:30 Finish lunch with trail mix.

2:30 Kashi Granola bar as a snack.

3:00 Finish up with work and head back to my friend's house to let the dog out again.

3:40 Arrive home and change into workout gear. I also make my lunch right away so it is ready for the next day. Eat a snack (a LOT of trail mix...I have issues).

4:20 Go for a 4 mile run. It is a bit drizzly and humid, so not the best run.

5:00 Cool off and shower.

5:45 Friend comes over to pick up jewelry from a show I hosted the other week. We chat for a while.

6:30 Head to Ellwood Thompson's to meet friends for small dinner and catch up. I had a delicious spinach, orange, almond milk, almond butter and vanilla smoothie! Take awesome picture of a rainbow. This baby was a full one- coolest thing!

Nature is awesome!
8:00 Back home and change into my pajamas.

8:20 Read my book with "Gotham" on in the background. I eventually put the show on mute because the book was getting good! Have a snack of apple with caramel dip and some peanut butter. My appetite has been so odd the last few days...



9:00 Get into bed and watch Grey's Anatomy...I am at the end of season 3. It used to be so much better than it is now (though equally as crazy...they definitely fit too much into that season).

9:45 Lights out! Getting up at 5:30 to workout the next day:)


Woot woot! Exciting, huh? What was your Monday like?
Post a Comment