Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday the 31st

Happy Halloween!


I love when Halloween is on a Friday! I live in a condo, so I don’t have any trick-or-treaters, but I am glad I have friends who live in neighborhoods with kids so I can go and hang with them for the evening :) (and drink wine with my candy). Adult Halloween might be even more fun than it is for kids. Hanover Avenue in the city (fan area) is a great place to visit, too, but it can get too crowded even with the streets closed! I tell ya, I HATE having to think of costume ideas, so I am thankful that phase of my life is over. My poor future (?) children will be in trouble. I find it all very stressful.


I also want to point out that I have done NOTHING Halloween related this year. No pumpkin, no hayride, no candy purchased, no scary movies, no decorations, no costumes, and no haunted houses. I am losing on the holiday bandwagon this year!

On another note, I am excited for another busy week to end as I am heading to Virginia Beach tomorrow to visit a friend for the day, and then have plans for a work/Starbucks date with my cohort members Sunday afternoon. Is it weird I get excited to do work at Starbucks? I also need to do some major food prepping on Sunday!

Have a great Halloween and weekend! Enjoy daylight savings time ending and getting sunshine in your morning again:)
Post a Comment