Sunday, October 19, 2014

Weekly Workouts (10/13-10/19)

Overall, it was another good week on the workout front! I am loving the cooler temps:)

Monday: 4.2 mile run after work + abs

Tuesday: 3.1 mile run before work + arms/legs

Wednesday: Elliptical 35 mins before work and 25 mins after class 

Thursday: 5.2 mile run after work + abs

Friday: OFF (travel day) but lots of walking around NYC! Estimated about 4 miles.

Saturday: 3.1 mile run in NYC + arms/legs. More NYC walking- probably 6 miles.

Sunday:  2.2 mile run in NYC + abs

I am looking forward to a week with no traveling so I can get some longer runs in! Now that it gets darker early, the evening runs after classes are not as fun, so I am mixing up morning and evenings on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I am looking forward to daylight savings when the mornings are lighter! I really love the 4-5 mile runs, but I must do them after work because I can only get up SO early :)
Post a Comment