Monday, November 3, 2014

Pics from the Weekend

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. I got to enjoy Halloween, time with my friend Nicole and her adorable baby Andrew, and an extra hour of sleep that I devoted to grocery shopping and good prep! Exciting life, huh?

Andrew is about as cute as he can be!

Fall foliage outside my bedroom!

Grapes=wine instead of candy
I have a pretty light week in terms of work and evening events, so I hope to get in some longer runs. Today I had a later training and tomorrow is conference day, so I work 11- 6! I hope to do 6 miles slow around VCU tomorrow morning. I may do the final marathon taper run with friends this Saturday...should be around 8 miles.

I also have started no shave and no gluten November! The no shave is only my legs and for a class at my school , and the no gluten is to try to figure out some stomach issues I have been having. I figure an elimination diet will let me know quickly if gluten is the enemy. Day two and feeling good! I'll write up about it of course.

Any fun plans for you this week?
Post a Comment