Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Virtual Classroom

Happy Tuesday! I started my day a little later than normal with a (slow) run and voting. I tell ya, some days your runs are just NOT good. Today I was not feeling it at all and had to walk multiple times. I think I got too much sleep or am fighting something. Ten hours of slumber may be a bit much...or else I really am sick. Do you normally feel off after a flu shot? I got one at work yesterday, so that could be it, too.

We had parent-teacher conference at work today, so I had to work 11-6 to accommodate parents. Since I work at an elective-based school, there were very few conferences scheduled. However, this caused me to miss my Tuesday class, so I had my first ever video correspondence (via google) during class! This was a somewhat odd experience for me, but it is a great way to be present even when physically not so! Technology just blows my mind sometimes. We only had one minor mishap, but it worked well. I am glad I know this is an option if I ever need to miss class due to work obligations in the future. Only 4 more weeks of class to go!

I hope you all are started off to a good week! Go vote!

Post a Comment