Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weekly Workouts (11/9- 11/15) & No Gluten for 15

Didn't do well on my goal to get more rest days...that will begin THIS week, I promise! I did begin using the weight machine at my complex's gym this week, though, so I got good arm/chest workouts. I will keep up with this!

Monday: 40 minutes elliptical + 2 mile walk at work (weights)

Tuesday: 3.5 mile run (abs)

Wednesday: 3.15 mile run + 2 mile walk at work (weights)

Thursday: 3.2 mile run + 2 mile walk at work (abs)

Friday: 50 minute elliptical (weights)

Saturday: 3.5 mile run and watching the marathon!!! (abs)

Sunday: 6.2 mile run

I had SOOOO much fun watching the Richmond Marathon on Saturday! I stationed myself at miles 5 and 18.5. I may have gotten the bug...:)

I also registered for the Cincinnati Thanksgiving Day Race for Thanksgiving morning since we will be in Ohio visiting family for the holiday! Both my brothers will be running it with me. Should be fun and the first race I have done since May! It will be very cold, though...hopefully no snow:) It will be a nice way to spend Thanksgiving, though, since we will be in a hotel for the first time EVER over the holiday.

And...I am officially 15 days into no gluten! It's been easy and I feel great. Bloating is gone and my energy seems more stable. No huge notices on the skin front, but I am enjoying simply feeling better. It has also been very easy and I have not felt deprived at all. I have been eating much more REAL food. It is amazing how easy it is. Just requires a little bit of planning and understanding from friends (sometimes if going out to eat with a group, I eat ahead of time if the menu looks limiting...but I still have drinks)! And it's a nice way to save some money:)

Have a great week!
Post a Comment