Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Cyber Monday

I feel that I did my part in assisting the economy yesterday on some cyber deals. In addition to buying for other people (I love my Amazon Prime membership), I found a GREAT deal on new running shoes! Since I have my marathon in March, I need to replace my current shoes that probably have about 400 miles on them...oops!


I got the same pair again in a different color (yay bright pink!)- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14. This shoe has been great in keeping blisters at bay and helps my stability/arch support (I also use an insert). I also noticed from my current pair that I have not worn the soles down like I did in my Asics, so I think this has been a good switch. These shoes normally go for $120 and I got them on sale for $90! Score! 

I would have bought even more things, but I did not have a full Christmas list for all my family members yet. I also want to wait and see what I do/don't get for Christmas before I add to the list!

What deals did you score on Cyber Monday? If you are a runner, what shoes do you use?
Post a Comment