Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Early Christmas Gift

Nothing like a day of laziness to get myself in the Christmas spirit! Yesterday, after a busy weekend and out of town short trip, I was EXHAUSTED. I rarely have a day of nothing because I usually can't stand to sit still, but I stayed in my sweatpants all day yesterday (well, until 6 PM when I had a condo association meeting) and watched too much TV. My friend and I were scheduled to meet up, but we both felt too lazy, so we just texted. #firstworldproblems 

After my morning run (yes, I did do that at least), Santa aka Amazon came to my door with an AWESOME Christmas gift- a Roku!

Now I can watch Netflix on my TV! Score. Perfect for my lazy day and super-easy to set up. Thanks to my bro and sis-in-law!


I hung out with this cutie on the couch all day. He is an awesome snuggle buddy.


I watched 90210 (Christmas episode marathon) and The X Files...David Duchovny, why won't you love me? Any fans know what season this picture is from?

I feel much better today in terms of energy. I think I needed a day to rest from my increased running, traveling and busy holiday schedule. Socializing is exhausting even for an extrovert. I will head over to my parents this afternoon for a low-key Christmas. Just us this Christmas as my brothers are with their in-laws. Adulthood changes things! I am excited for a visit to the National Harbor this weekend, though,

Merry Christmas!!!

Post a Comment