Sunday, December 28, 2014

Shamrock Marathon Training Week 4

I got so much rest this week due to time off and not traveling for the holidays. My runs overall felt ok but not as good as one would expect with all the sleep I got! You just never know what you're gonna get with running-> not bad but not great!

Monday: 3 mile walk  (weights)

Tuesday: 6 miles @ 9:18 (abs)

Wednesday: 3.1 miles @ 9:40 (Treadmill was AWFUL but it was pouring outside-> weights)

Thursday: 4.1 Christmas miles @ 9:11 (abs)

Friday: 40 minutes elliptical (weights)

Saturday: 13.3 miles @ 9:18 (my friend and I need to slow down...our legs tire after mile ten at this pace. Run was VERY hilly miles 4-9).

No time for Starbucks this week but Gatorade taseted good!

I'm trying to show you here that my face is salty...oh well.

Yay over a half marathon and only a few minutes faster than my PR (I calculated we hit 13.1 at 2:01 and my PR is 1:58...). It's amazing what can change in two years from when I had never even run my first and got a 2:05!

Sunday: 5 miles @ 9:08  (National Harbor run across the Woodrow Wilson Bridge into Alexandria-> abs)

Total: 31.6 miles + 3 walking

This was less than last week because of the weather and because I ran more than I was supposed to last week. Thankfully I am feeling good!


Post a Comment