Monday, January 26, 2015

Fours

Some blogs have been doing this fun little survey (Meals and Moves and Loving on the Run), and I wanted to join in! It's nice to do a post not on running:)

Four Jobs I’ve Had
1. Lifeguard/Pool Manager
2. Waitress (Cheeburger Cheeburger and Brio)
3. Suite Attendant @ UVA Catering Services
4. School Counselor

Four Movies TV Shows I Love (I am more of a TV person!)
1. The X Files
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Bones
4. Sex and the City

Four Places I’ve Lived
1. Worthington, Ohio
2. Charlottesville, Virginia
3. Richmond, Virginia
4. ...that's it! But I hope to add at least another city to this list:)

Four Foods I Hate
1. Red Meat
2. Oranges (something about the smell)

3. Uncooked broccoli
4. Most fish (the smell gets me!)

Four Foods I Love
1. Sweet Potatoes
2. Dark Chocolate (or anything chocolate...)
3. Peanut/Almond Butter
4. Pizza

Four Bad Habits
1. Picking at my face-> yes, I am still 10 and can't keep my fingers off my skin
2. Anxiety-> I get anxious about random/insignificant things (especially about planning/future things), but I think I am getting better
3. Sugar obsession-> I eat sugar way more than I should. It is my favorite food "group," though!
4. Gum-> I chew a pack a day!

Four Good Habits
1. Organized
2. Good with money
3. Health conscious (mostly)
4. Self-motivated-> if I say I need to do something, I will do it!

Four Lessons Learned
1. Life cannot be planned-> you never know what will happen, but you have to be open and willing to stick to your beliefs/wants and enjoy the ride
2. Good grades does not guarantee success-> I wish I had known this in high school!
3. Wellness is key to happiness-> occupational, emotional, physical, spiritual, intellectual, and mental...you have to live with satisfaction in all these areas and know that what is right to you isn't necessarily right for someone else (acceptance!)
4. Friends are family-> no explanation needed:)

Four of My Favorite Songs (Right Now)
1. "Fool's Gold"- One Direction
2. "Geronimo"- Sheppard
3. "Take me to Church"- Hozier
4. "I Lived"- One Republic

Now it’s your turn! Answer one of the questions above with your top 4 answers! 
Post a Comment