Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Currently...

I saw this on Running with Spoons and had to do my own version!

Current-

Book: None:( I have not read much since the new year due to school and just not being in the mood! Do textbooks and research articles count as books?!

Image result for supervision in counseling

Music: “Hero” by Family of the Year


Guilty Pleasure: Ummmm, donuts probably! I have eaten them a lot during this training cycle!

Nail color: None- it’s been so dry I have been letting my nails be free to “breathe" and try to put lotion on them all the time.

Drink: COFFEE! I have found a new all-natural creamer that I love. Milk, cream and sugar. BOOM.

Image result for all natural bliss
Food: Baked sweet potato chips. I have them every day for lunch and food-prep them every Sunday. I could literally eat all the ones I bake on Sunday in one sitting. I LOVE THEM.

Obsession: My fit bit...I love knowing my steps and how it syncs up to lots of different apps:) It's been fun!

Wish: That school was cheaper and I had more money to travel…

Need: Warmer weather!

Image result for warm weather

Triumph: Training for a marathon! Is it March 22nd yet?!

Bane of my existence: Training for a marathon…haha:)...and my car...lots of little issues coming up. Womp womp:(

Indulgence: Dark chocolate…every day!

Procrastination: I need to touch up some walls in my condo but I never get motivated to do it…if anyone wants to come over and help, let me know! I will provide the paint:)

Blessing: Health of myself, friends and family. I am very lucky.

Excitement: I am seeing lots of out of town friends the next two weekends, so I am excited to see everyone and to start traveling a little bit more this month!

I get to see these girls next month!

Mood: Optimistic :)

Link: http://markmanson.net/fuck-yes#sqyrbY:j6A. Such a good thing to keep in mind while dating or in a relationship!

What are your currents?


Post a Comment