Friday, March 13, 2015

Not Much to Say

I honestly have nothing much to report this week!

I am in the taper, so running is happening but a lot less...

VCU is on spring break, so I haven't had class...

Work has been busy (I guess that's what happens when you finally have a full week after 3 weeks of snow days?), so I have been busy busy during the day...

The weather has warmed up, so spending time outside has been great...

I have seen friends & even volunteered during the evenings...

I am also re-watching LOST on Netflix...SO GOOD. I just can't get into any new shows lately...

...soooo life is pretty good! I haven't even taken new photos on my phone! I guess I have been living in the moment a lot:) It's kinda nice...I think I'll try it more often!



Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment