Sunday, March 8, 2015

Shamrock Marathon Training Week 14

Still had to deal with winter weather this week...but as I type this it is 60 degrees outside, so spring is in sight!

Monday: 8 miles @ 9: 50 (abs)-> I had to move my long weekday run to Monday due to rain and cold forecasted on Tuesday. I was still sore from Saturday's 20 miler, so a very slow run.

Tuesday: 5 treadmill miles (weights)

Wednesday: Rest! Didn't even try to walk 10,000 steps...(abs)

Thursday: 5 miles on treadmill due to more snow and ice (weights).

Friday: 12 miles @ 9:32. Moved my Saturday run to Friday due to having rhe day off due to snow and the temperatures being warmer mid-afternoon than Saturday morning (weights)

Saturday: Rest and drove first thing in the morning to Virginia Beach for a friend's baby shower brunch! I stayed overnight, and we ate and drank a lot and didn't move much all day...:) Yet I was still exhausted at 10 PM! Resting and socializing is exhausting. My abs hurt this morning from laughing so much!

Friends since high school show choir:)r
We ended our day of eating with smores!
I finally saw FROZEN!
CUTE BABIES EVERYWHERE!




Sunday: 5 miles @ 8:43 (abs). GORGEOUS weather by the beach and fast miles. I am hopeful for race day:)

Totals: 35 miles

:) Who else is ready for spring?!
Post a Comment