Saturday, March 21, 2015

Shamrock Marathon Training Week 16

Ahhhh! Final week is here...hard to believe! The nerves are full force!

 I am currently on my way down to Virginia Beach. My friend and I are heading straight to the Expo at the Convention Center and then our hotel. The stomach bug has cleared, and I am hopeful that three days of normal eating and drinking (and a whole lot of bread all week) will be enough for me to finish and not die:) This week did not entail much running, but luckily not much was scheduled anyways!

Monday: Rest (Sick)

Tuesday: 2.75 mile (slow) walk

Wednesday: 2 miles run/walk (weights)

Thursday: 4 miles @ 9:40 (abs)

Friday: 3 treadmill miles  (weights)

Saturday: Rest!

Sunday: SHAMROCK MARATHON! I hope my GPS watch clocks this course right at 26.2:)

Totals: 35.2 running miles + 2.75 walking 


Wish me luck! Recap and race/training thoughts coming early next week:)!
Post a Comment