Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekly Workouts (4/6- 4/19)

Running mileage stayed pretty low the past two weeks due to a slight injury. I am feeling really good with the distance, though, overall. I think my sweet spot is 4-5 miles per run a few days a week:) I also am enjoying the sunrises in the morning.

4/6- 4/12

Monday: 40 minute elliptical ->I am self-diagnosing myself with peroneal tendinitis. Even the elliptical bothered me (abs).

Tuesday: 40 minutes elliptical + 2.5 mile wall (weights)

Wednesday: 3.7 treadmill miles (abs). Lower leg felt slightly better.

Thursday: Rest- travel day! Walked around the Atlanta airport and at the beach!

Friday: 4.3 @ 9:18 (arms). Leg felt OK.

Saturday: 3.1 @ 9:40 (abs). Semi- hungover and humid run, and my leg still felt off but not awful.

Sunday:Rest- travel day! More airport walking though:) Long layovers need to be productive.

Total: 11.1 miles

4/13-4/19

Monday: 4 miles @ 9:16 (arms/weights)

Tuesday: 4 miles @ 9: 22 (abs)

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: 4 miles @ 9:22 (arms/weights)

Friday: 4 miles @ 9:30 (abs)

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Flying Pirate Half Marathon: 1:55:57-> PR!

Total: 29.1 miles
Post a Comment