Saturday, August 1, 2015

Seattle

We got off our cruise ship at 8 am and immediately went sight seeing in Seattle! We were there until 10 PM the following day when our red eye left, so we had time to explore the way we love best- by foot!  These pictures are in a random order, so I apologize!

I obviously had to get Starbucks!






The first Starbucks! Obviously, I waited in line to get some:)











We also did a Seattle underground tour that went through the original city streets which were at sea level before a big fire happened in the late 19th century. It was very interesting! We explored most of the city but not as much of the northern areas, so I would have liked another half day to do that or have had someone show us around. Seattle is not my favorite city ever- I really liked Vancouver the best- but I do love the west coast lifestyle. The weather, scenery, and mentality is so nice. Maybe someday I will head out that way:)

So I am officially done with the posts about our trip! It was 12 days of fun, and I am already planning my next trip. I am so grateful to be able to travel, because it really does fuel me. I never come home tired- I come home exhilarated! What a wonderful world we live in!

Where should I go next?


Post a Comment