Friday, October 23, 2015

Brian Wilson

My dad and I went to see Brian Wilson last night at The National in Richmond and had a great time! (My favorite quote of my night was my dad saying, "You know, Robyn, I don't know how excited you are about this, but he is a living legend." HA! I know dad- I only grew up listening to his music ALL THE TIME from you). I was very impressed with his band and was once again reminded of how much I love his music. It was a late night for me, as the concert was from 8-10:15 PM (on a school night!!!), but I enjoyed myself. Check out some of the pictures and video below:)




Also, we think one guy thought I was my dad's younger wife- that was a first! Ha!



Ignore my signing on the video :)


Otherwise, I have been sleeping a lot this week to get over my cold, rest during my peak week in running (I had two 5-milers and a 10-miler this week), and prep for my final 20 miler tomorrow! I feel good, but I am VERY excited to begin tapering:):):) I am looking forward to an evening of catching up on all the shows I missed last night and hitting the sack early! Welcome to adulthood...aka marathon training:)

Have a great Friday!

Post a Comment