Friday, December 30, 2016

Holiday Season 2016

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! After many holiday parties and festivities, I got off work on December 16th with two glorious weeks off! It is my favorite break of the year, so I had to celebrate accordingly.

Therefore....I went on a cruise to the Caribbean! My sister in law and I went out of Fort Lauderdale via Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas for a relaxing 6 day adventure.


Grand Cayman Island



Costa Maya, Mexico 




Cozumel, Mexico



I lounged A LOT, got a lot of sun, played a lot of trivia , ate a lot of food and read a lot of (3) books!


Then I spent Christmas with my favorite niece, June!



We snuggled a lot...


Since then, I have visited some friends, met a lot of babies, watched TV, run and will be enjoying a low key New Years! Get ready for my year end book list coming tomorrow!
Post a Comment