Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Favorites

Some things that have made me happy this week (besides all my awesome blog reading, obvi.)

1.


I love dark chocolate. It is the only sweet thing I can eat that I really am satisfied with after one serving. As you may or may not remember, I can go to town on doughnuts, pizza, ice cream, cake, cookies, ect. It stinks because I love and crave sweet things (or pizza...just because it's awesome)! But dark chocolate, I am good after a few bites:) I try to stay as close to 75% as I can but it is hard to find- the best kind I have found is the Trader Joe's Swiss 72%. Yum. So good.

2.

I have joined a wiffleball league this fall and it is so fun. We have had two games (we always play on Thursdays) and lost them both, BUT it has been so fun to meet more people in the area that are my age and to have something to look forward to on a Thursday. We even met up early last night and went to a local brewery called Hardywood for even more socializing and...

3.

 ...FOOD TRUCKS. OMG Richmond has some great food trucks that park a different place every night- such a fun idea! I need to visit these more.


4.


Isn't this a cool looking professor? I had the chance of going to my dad's graduate level social work course this past Monday! It was wonderful to learn relevant material to my job (it is a class on the DSM-V and we went over behavioral disoroders- very relevant to high school), be in a classroom setting, discuss with other students and see my dad in action! He is a great teacher! I miss school.

5.  


Who hasn't loved this weather? Lows in the 50's and highs in the 70's. Windows open and so many walks with friends and reasons to be outside. I am in heaven.


Happy Weekend! What has made you happy this week?
Post a Comment