Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A tell-tale sign that I am getting older...

...when the first thing I notice when I meet someone is if they have a ring on their ring finger or not!

Ahhhh when did this happen?

I honestly have NO idea when this began! But I have noticed it very frequently lately. I think it started once I graduated college and everyone started getting engaged and married. It is not necessarily a bad thing, but something I never did before. It's just a sign of the changing times and the life of a mid-twenties girl! I can only imagine that I will be doing this for the rest of my twenties until it is not even necessary because people will either all be married or their kids will be with them everywhere.

Oh, to enter adulthood. Again, when did this happen?!




Not too shabby of a look on my own finger, though....
Post a Comment