Monday, April 21, 2014

Traveling is my favorite

Well, hello!

I am back from all my travels, and I had the best time. I think I say that every time I get back from a trip:) I most definitely have the travel bug. The second I get back from one place I am already thinking about my next trip! Greece- where are you?!

There is too much to say about my trip so I will let the pictures do the explaining! Though, I do fully believe that I am meant to live in California at some point in my life- the lifestyle, weather and pace is my kind of living! Who wants to help me get a job out there?!

Oh, and this trip was the first time I have ever been stuck in an airport overnight due to weather (thanks, springtime in Chicago)! Luckily, I got a distressed hotel rate and was able to stay the night in a nearby hotel and only got into LA 12 hours later than scheduled. But in the future I will be avoiding Chicago as a layover spot unless it is the summer.

I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival in D.C. before my trip to Cali

Pretty:)

Welcome to Hollywood! View from Griffith's Observatory.

We're so cool we gotta wear shades!

On the lookout for celebs!

Famous palm tree-lined streets!

Loooove Pasadena!

Redondo Beach!

Yay for VA friends in LA:)

Goodbye drinks for Sarah!

The Jeffersonian!

I wish they had been filming...still it was very cool!

Pretty rose gardens where Booth and Bones got married:)

On the set of Bones in LA's City Hall! 
Warner Brother's Studio tour!

Luke's!!!!!!!

Star's Hollow set!

Luke's from another angle!

Missing the gazebo, but the center of town:)

Star's Hollow High school to the right

More angles...

Friend's set!

Car from Harry Potter!

Sound stages! We saw The Big Bang Theory's...

Venice Canals:)



Venice Beach

Pacific view!
Sunset:)
I'll miss you LA!
It was a great, busy trip! All the food was great, the weather was perfect for walking around, and the company was wonderful. I also got to experience the Metro numerous times, and saw everything on my bucket list! California- we will meet again!

Post a Comment