Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Update

Hello friends! I hope each one of you had a great weekend. I don't know about you, but I think the weeks are just flying by, especially now that it is SPRING. I am never as happy to be alive as I am when the trees and flowers blown and I can finally be outside again without freezing:).

This weekend started with a great 7 mile run with my running group on Saturday, and then I spent the entire day with friends celebrating the marriage of Ms. Lauren Malakoff! I have known Lauren since high school (even though we went to different schools) and kept in touch through college and her moving to Raleigh. She had a wonderful shower and then afterwards hosted people at her parent's house for an evening of catching up, basketball, and lots of laughter. It was lovely:)

The girls at the shower:)

Goofing off with selfies while gifts were being opened
On Sunday I went on a shorter run, did laundry, met grad school friends for lunch, and did my grocery shopping (I finally made it to Trader Joe's after months of not venturing out to the store)! Then I enjoyed the beautiful afternoon wandering around the canal walk and river- it was beautiful!!

Brown's Island in bloom

The River City (aka RVA)!

Overlooking Gamble Hill Park

I hope you had a nice weekend and are gearing up for another great week! I am looking forward to my book club this evening and (hopefully) not having to go into Jury Duty tomorrow. I will keep you updated if I do:)

Post a Comment