Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 5 of '11

Since I did this post last year, I will continue the tradition again with the top 5 events in my life in 2011. Not as exciting this year but they are....

5. Summer Vacation: 5 separate trips in 8 weeks was pretty amazing and 3 of those were to a beach, so no complaints there. I do love the work schedule of school.

4. Singing: After a 3 1/2 year hiatus, I began singing again on a regular basis in a self-formed a cappella group. January will be our one year anniversary and it has been a wonderful experience with new friends and reconnecting with old ones in Treble in RVA City!

3. Engagements! Ok, so not one event, but so many of my close friends got engaged this year and I am PUMPED for their weddings and awesome soon-to-be-husbands! They made some GREAT choices:)

2. Running: I made great strides in my running this year in terms of weekly mileage and speed and am gearing up for a half marathon in 2012 (though WHEN I do that is still TBD).

1. Moving to the fan: It's been amazing living in the historic city of Richmond, and I am so happy I made the decision to move out of the suburbs and experience the urban life of walking to restaurants, shops and other friends' places!

Post a Comment