Sunday, October 6, 2013

Nine of Eleven

Whew! My 2013 wedding season is over! Last night was my ninth and final wedding of the eleven I was invited to this year. It took place at the beautiful Cooper Vineyards in Louisa, Va. about 50 minutes west of Richmond.

I am slightly embarrassed because I did not get any good pictures of the bride and groom, but they looked lovely and the wedding had so many personal touches. It felt very rustic and old-fashioned (I love the lace themed wedding dresses that are back in style!) and the ceremony was so personal. It was the best ceremony I had seen all year- only one to make me cry! I am loving the fall wedding "rustic" scheme and timeless feel. I think fall is the best season to get married and the weather was PERFECT yesterday! Not too hot but not too cold.

Love this theme at rustic weddings!


Tasting room & location of the cocktail hour:)

Vineyards!

Reception Area

View of tasting room from ceremony site.

Liz and I overlooking the vineyard

Ladies at cocktail hour!

Limoncello and my favor/drink glass for the night!

Bridesmaid Michelle and the amazing glow sticks that caused everyone to channel their inner 6 year old.

AJ even danced with glow sticks!

Nathalia and I with her glow stick flower creation!

It was a fun evening! Best of all- bacon wrapped dates at cocktail hour and PIZZA made on site in a wood-grill oven in the reception area. I have never been to a wedding with pizza and there was not a person there who was not STUFFED and SATISFIED from the great food. The dessert table with to-go boxes also helped satisfy my sweet tooth:) I tell ya- pizza, dessert and alcohol...what more could you want?! 

 Thanks to all who let me partake in their weddings this year! Each and every one had it's own special touch, and I look forward to the weddings of 2014, though it is looking a little quieter:)

Post a Comment