Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Morning and Weekly Workouts (10/20- 10/26)

Happy Monday to you!

I did not feel like getting up this morning, but I got to pay the bills! Here is a recap of this weeks workouts. I am definitely LOVING the cooler weather and the great fall smells outdoors. I have been feeling a little off body-wise...I am trying out some new things in my diet and other areas that have my system a bit out of wack, but I am hopeful things should be getting back to normal soon! I even managed two days of actual rest this week!

Monday: 4.15 mile evening run + abs

Tuesday: 3.15 morning run + arms/legs

Wednesday: 3.5 evening run + abs

Thursday: Off

Friday: Off

Saturday: 4.35 run + arms/legs + over 6 miles walking in D.C.

Sunday: 3.4 evening run + abs

I didn't do much of anything Thursday besides running around work due to SOL testing and then I spoke at UVa that night. Friday I managed to walk about 3 miles to and from dinner, so that was good to get in.

I am excited for all my evening runs now...they are great! Even after class, the temperatures and the fact that I am not loving much of what is on TV right now, makes me more motivated to get outside at the end of the day.
Post a Comment