Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! I started the day with an easy 4 mile run, opened gifts, went to a movie (Theory of Everything- it was wonderful!) and had a delicious dinner. I went back to my place last night to organize and get some gifts set up. My favorite gifts of the day were a fitbit and some running stuff, but everything was great!

I am tempting to take more pictures so here is the hogdepodge from my phone! 

Oh how times have changed...running before breakfaat and gifts are opened!


Cats live such a tough life watching gifts being opened...

My awesome stocking:)

The tree before the festivities began!

I am heading to see "Into the Woods" this afternoon before a low key night of resting up for my long run tomorrow! I have slept SoMUCH this week...I am hopeful I can kick my butt into gear tomorrow for a great run before heading to the National Harbor! Sometimes if I get too much sleep I have a hard time running...who knows why!

How was your Christmas? Favorite gift or food? 

Do you have a harder time running when you have been lazy or get too much sleep?

Post a Comment